Saturday 30 March 2013

Value Velocity, How To STFU and More! <==== Awesome Value‏

You're in for a real treat today, as I have TWO episodes of my Love RX Value Series to give you. The first new episode is on Value Velocity. What is that? It's the ability to accelerate the speed at which a woman becomes interested in you because of how you tell your stories and what it is you are communicating. Sound complicated? It's not! Just watch Episdoe 8 and you'll see what I mean... Value Velocity Explainer Live <=== Episode 8 Is Hot! After you watch the Value Velocity Explainer video, you'll want to watch the NEXT EPISODE, which follows up perfectly from the previous one. In Episode 9, you'll learn about 'STFU'. What's that? That is learning how to 'Shut' 'The' 'Fuckkk' 'Up'! This may be the single most hardest thing for guys to overcome, but when you do, an entirely new world opens up! If You Can't 'STFU', Then Stay Home <=== Episode 9 Is Critical! My Love RX Series is meant to provide incredible information in short, sweet and simple lessons. I hope you enjoy watching these as much as I enjoyed making them for you! For Your Success In Love and Life! Mehow P.S. Many of you have asked about live one-on-one training, if it's offered and what can really be expected. I had my top master instructor, Dave C, create a short video to explain more... Interested In PERSONAL Coaching? <=== Complete Details

No comments:

Post a Comment