Saturday 31 October 2009

And, I am very excited about this upcoming week... we have a lot of good stuff coming to you.

So, last Friday we released an article written by Dave C. our new MCIP and G12 master instructor... I had a ton of guys writing me with some awesome feedback, if you did not get to check that out yet definitely do so by clicking here and make sure to leave a comment.

But, today I have something more to give to you guys... our other MCIP/ G12 instructor - Royce, which I am very excited to have as addition to our coaching team... Royce has been studing NLP with some of the best of the best... for years. He has just released a new Approach Anxiety audio excersice that we would like to share with you today.

So, make sure to go into a quite room, relax and click here to check out this FREE excercise NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment