Tuesday 6 October 2009

Kino vs Verbals Controversy Cleared Up‏

So, my "kino vs. verbal s**ualization" blog post from a few days ago stirred up quite a bit of controversy ...

I'm going to clear that up in a second but first...

Get ready for tomorrow guys... because tomorrow we're unveiling our brand new mid game workshops.

I can tell you they will be available in North America and in Europe (London and Amsterdam).

So stay tuned until tomorrow...

For now, lets get to the controversy:

If you go to the blog entry from a few days ago by clicking here NOW.

You will see that a ton of guys insisted that heavy kino is a requirement for same night lays.

Right now let me clarify something about kino vs verbal escalation....

"Interestingly, on the Insider, I have yet to see anyone who kino’s the s**t out of every set be a consistent same night puller. Yet, I have seen a ton of guys that use s**ual verbals that are consistent. So although I acknowledge that super heavy kino can lead to SNLs there is currently no evidence to support that claim in the current stack of actual evidence. Note that there is a big giant difference between using heavy kino throughout on *every* set you talk to and kinoing a set that is throwing herself at you. I think guys that maintain that heavy kino is required on every SNL set to make it solid are actually running screening game to find a girl that is down first – then they kino her. Meanwhile, my focus is to give the guys the consistent ability to party all night long with whoever they want. Even if you don’t close that night – if you party with her for 6 hours she’s def going to be down next time."

That said, if a woman is throwing herself at me I'll turn of the talk and turn up the touching - sometimes that happens even when you aren't running screening game. If the super h**ny set finds you then just talking is going backwards in the interaction.

It's not that you should always dogmatically use only verbal "S" elements - but if you get in field you will find that most of the time those are the optimal option in mid game.

Hope that clears things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment