Wednesday 21 October 2009

And, I have decided to give you some last minute bonuses.

Just on Sunday... I did a 10 Second Attraction Drills coaching call with a small test group.

I've been secretly working on the drills for the last 2 months and the results are impressive.

You can think of the product itself as the sheet music while the "10SSA Drills" are the homework that polish your performance towards insta-girl-shagging-perfection.

The feedback from the test group and the infield testing has been impressive.

So, I've decided to expand the testing beyond my live events and...

I'm now throwing in a "10SSA Drills" coaching call for everybody that gets in on this before midnight tonight (including past 10SSA customers)... you have 16 hours left.

Get In NOW

The call will be for all of you and I will drill with you live on some free sunday 2 hour spot in early December. We'll record it and make it available to all 10SSA customers. We'll email you the call details in a few weeks once I figure my schedule out.

Here's what I'm giving you if you buy this package before doors close Midnight tonight -



297 Page Printed Full Color Book
5 Ten Second Attraction CDs
8 DVD Superconference featuring... Hypnotica or "Rasputin" from The Game... Sinn... El Topo... And, Your Very Own Venusian Artist "Lovedrop"
6 DVDs of Live Infield Pickups and Narration
Guide to Destroying Approach Anxiety
Microloop Theory - Understanding The Pickup Theory of Relativity
Vol 1 and 2 Infield Insider of the "10SSA Supernatural" Nick Sparks
And, 10SSA Drills Coaching Call and Recording

All of this is available for just $297 today, at the link below:

Doors Close At Midnight PST TONIGHT - Click Here NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment