Tuesday 6 October 2009

It's been a crazy weekend, actually a crazy month here.

This year at the PUA Summit, I won for the second year in a row #1 Pick Up Product.

So, to celebrate I'm going to give you a link to the world's most popular free dating download in a sec.

If you already have that I'm going to give you a killer new sound-bite I've been using on every set.

But first... what is all the fanfare about?

Last year it was for the Infield Insider (TM) - our monthly infield video series.

This year it was for our "10 Second Attraction System (TM)"

This year the conference attendees voted to choose the winner so a big thanks to all the fans that made us #1.

(10SSA is currently on back order but should be in stock in a week - you can click here to get on the waiting list)

Also, special thanks going to Vince Kelvin for putting together such an awesome event.

Second off ...

We had our biggest month ever in terms of new customers.

We had over 3.5 million viewers on our free howtotalk2hotwomen.com website.

(to put that in perspective... that's more than twice the traffic of David D and Tony Robbins combined)

So the "be social" message is getting out to tons of people and my personal vision of accomplishing actual global change ...

And making men and women happier around the globe is becoming very real.

Click Here NOW to get in on the revolution.

(you can also opt to sign up for the Infield Insider trial offer there... we revamped the program and it is going to be awesome.)

All of it is absolutely FREE.

As a result of all this mayhem, my ability to teach bootcamps personally will be shrank radically to just new and experimental bootcamps where I develop new material.

So, if you want to train with me personally... Check out the new schedule here NOW

We have room for one more person (due to a cancellation) in this weekend's upcoming Portland, OR event Click here to get in on this event NOW.

-Mehow

P.S. Oops, almost forgot to give you the new sound-bite ...

This is a 10SSA "S" Element that I have been using a lot in field lately ...

(i've been rolling with a long scarf)

Her: "What's with the scarf?
Me: (adjust scarf so it covers my ....)
Me: "This is to cover up my giant c*** ... I just don't want anybody to get flustered or embarrassed when they see it."

You can also free associate into that bit from any IOI she gives you.
Her: "Your fun."
Me: (adjust scarf so it covers my ....)
Me: "Thanks ... This is to cover up my giant c*** ... I just don't want anybody to get flustered or embarrassed when they see it."

No comments:

Post a Comment