Tuesday 6 October 2009

A Huge Announcement!‏

I know I promised that today I was going to make a BIG announcement about a NEW live event that will change the lives of guys all over the world.

But, unfortunately today I am unable to make this announcement due to a couple of things I will reveal to you later.

I'm sorry. :(

But, the good news is... I will be revealing it TOMORROW... I will reveal this NEW exclusive live event that is unseen anywhere.

Today I did want to reveal just a couple of the reasons why you should look out for my huge announcement tomorrow:

In this event-

You will have 1-on-1 training with me.
I will reveal 10ssa drills and soundbites that I have never revealed to anyone and walk you through them step-by-step
My groundbreaking solo winging techniques which let you pull entire sets night after night, you will come along and never leave the club alone again
The secret on how to S**ualize every interaction and get you into the "Conversion Threshold"
Infield Training INCLUDED with me and ONLY 2 other guys
There is a 3 to 1 student to instructor ratio, which is unheard of, with a cost lower than any seminar our there for the VALUE
Plus you will receive a huge FREE gift when you sign up for a limited time
And, there is SO much more that you will learn and receive in this event, this is just the tip of the ice-burg.

So, I highly suggest that you keep an eye on your inbox, because tomorrow will be the day.

And you will not want to miss out on this, it's going to be HUGE and these seats will go FAST... remember there are ONLY 3 seats available.

No comments:

Post a Comment