Saturday 31 October 2009

I have a special Halloween gift for you below. (it's NOT scary) If you recall a while back I wrote a blog post basicallyexplaining how I'm going to take over the world. Nothing evil in that post. I called it the "100 Gurus" post. Just I explained how I was scaling our amazing coaching programsworld wide. So obviously I have more than a few instructors up my sleeve. In fact that is the real reason we reopened the G12 program - wehave killer instructors graduating all over the world and theyare ready to help you. And when I say they are "killer" theyreally are "killer." Just one example is "CJ" from Amsterdam. Amazing infieldskills. 5 Years of teaching experience. Psychology Professor. Like I said, I didn't just pull these guys out from under mycouch - they were carefully secretly interviewed years ago andreceived ninja training since then. CJ is a terrific instructor. I just added an audio of his to the g12 blog: http://www.g12system.com/blog (it's right beneath the awesome Royce anti approach anxietytrance) Go click on the link above and check it out and leave yourcomments for me. Also tomorrow, Sunday is the last day of the $1.00 promo forG12. You get top notch coaching for practically nothing. That's at http://www.g12system.com Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment