Friday 16 October 2009

I'm in Maryland right now - attending my annual sailing ritual known as the Annapolis Sail Boat Show.

I'm here with my family, whom i haven't seen for 10 months on account of all the good work we have been up to.

Now, some of you might be wondering - what have I been working on?

Well ....

I have been working on GAM Vol 2.

Yup, that's right after 4 years of work on the Group Attraction Manifesto (GAM) technology it's almost ready.

(if you bought it for that crazy VIP deal i did for $197 - yup, you get it for free when it comes out)

In fact - I can tell you that the next new product launch at Mehow, Inc:

Will be GAM Vols 1 and 2.

But, its going to be part of something *even bigger* (and better) then the original version.

I'm constantly learning new things and over the last year I have gained a ton of insight into how things really work.

For starters, I learned one giant principle that I'm gong to illustrate to you over the next 3 days in detail (for free, of course)...

>Attraction Phase and Mid-Game are the Same Thing<

They are very, very identical in end result.

The one big difference between them is:

-AUTOMATION-

The thing about automation, is that nobody understands what it means and how it works and I'm constantly having to explain to guys the "unified theory of pickup" to get them to understand.

So, for the next 3 days I'm going to

a) explain automation
b) show you 2 new, never before publicly revealed videos to prove it to you

I promise that if you just pay attention for the next 3 days you will understand "game" at a whole new level.

So, watch your inbox super close.

No comments:

Post a Comment