Friday 16 October 2009

The review copies of the upcoming "Ten Second Attraction" system are all gone.

So, don't bother going back to the link I sent you yesterday. It's no more. Dunzo.

But, I do have GOOD NEWS For you.

We're launching the "Ten Second Attraction" system in just 3 DAYS.

So, to celebrate and in case you got left out of the party yesterday. I'm giving you another mind expanding article for FREE.

This article really brings the heat. If you're not particularly clever I don't recommend you read it.

But, given I'm about to launch my most advanced, yet easiest to use system yet, I don't want to hold anything back.

This one expands what I taught you in earlier emails about giving emotional value to girls and makes you aware of the concept of...

The SPEED at which you do that.

I call that Value VelocityTM.

It's a guaranteed mind expansion 3 page article that will take you 5 minutes to read.

But, as you go through the world after you read it you will be constantly aware of your own value velocity and it will change the way you see... well ... everything.

Click on the link below to check out my new article:


CLICK HERE TO READ MY VALUE VELOCITY ARTICLE NOW

Be Social,

No comments:

Post a Comment