Friday 16 October 2009

Today I have an awesome, awesome gift to give you.

Something I have been working on for the last year.

You see a few days ago I put up a secret link to my new book - it's called "10 Second Sexual AttractionTM" and showed it to a few friends.

They flipped (check out the comments).

Anyway, given your recent arrival into the world of being insanely good with women, your timing is very fortuitous.

If I had this knowledge years ago that I have been sharing with you when I first started, it would have changed *everything* and shortened my learning curve by years.

So, it would really be unfair for me to hold out on you (and I'm not that type of guy).

So, below is your link to the *no strings attached* 34 page free excerpt.

In it I explain Micrloop TheoryTM in simple easy to understand terms along with a ton of other value.

Microloop Theory is the atomic building block of all social interaction - if you don't get it, you won't not get only women - but life.

It's as simple as that.

But no worries, I explain it to you in just 3 pages in the 34 page excerpt.
So, Daren I know you're dying to get your hands on it... but one last thing before I give you the link.

I'd like a few more reviews of the printed manual when it comes out. I have advance copies shipping in a few days and I want to offer you an advance copy of the entire secret training system - the 300 page manual and the 6 CDs and 8 DVDs (the contents of which I can't reveal yet) for a pretty substantial discount and free shipping just if ...

... you just PROMISE to come back to my blog entry and do a review.

Do you PROMISE?

Ok... good.

So, Daren Click on the link below to check it out NOW:

CLICK HERE NOW

The "review copy" offer will only be available for 24 hours as I only have 20 review copies that you will get to enjoy and savor before everybody else. You will receive it along with all the CDs, DVDs, and all the extra other launch time bonuses.

Here's the link again...

CLICK HERE NOW

Be Social,

No comments:

Post a Comment